What a great thing it is to chace the coat tails of Christ. I hope to get a hold someday.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
My wife Brandi, took this picture on the way to work in Oregon. It is one of my all time favorite pics she has ever taken. The fog in the mornings is incredible. Enjoy!
Jim, I love this picture also. Sandy and I were looking at it last night and she said, that it reminded her of someone reaching up to God, through the haze and fog of life. Thought provoking. Wayne
2 Comments:
Jim,
I love this picture also. Sandy and I were looking at it last night and she said, that it reminded her of someone reaching up to God, through the haze and fog of life. Thought provoking.
Wayne
So this pic is pretty much the bomb.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home